Click below for more information AWARDS NIGHT WINNERS Track and Field Award Winners – Sarah Hicks, Matthew Kemp Grade 10 Academic Achievement Medallion Winners – Gold Thomas Bratvold, Silver Leif Haugen, Bronze Brennan Heifner & Khaya Reddekopp Winner of the PCCU and John Vavra Memorial Legion Scholarships – Cheyenne Dumont Lady Bison Volleyball Winners […]
for Personal Growth
LCBI provides students with experiences they would seldom find in public or city schools.
- LCBI is an ecumenical Christian school where students receive instruction in an environment supportive of their faith
- Though students are closely supervised, they are given the freedom to develop the self-reliance necessary for a young person to make the successful transition from home to independence.
- Students living so closely are able to develop healthy life long relationships.
- The Take Out Tuesday group comprised of several of our staff and students hosted the Home for Dinner program at Ronald McDonald House
- Ronald McDonald House staff member Karen Linsley, who is an LCBI Alumnus.
LCBI offers students a campus experience where they can make constructive use of their time inside and outside of class. The gymnasium is always open. Students are encouraged to take part in pick-up games of basketball and volleyball. Sometimes staff and students book the local rink to play hockey. Student musicians can be found playing music with one another in the chapel. And there are several walking trails on campus where students can stroll by the river in summer or cross country ski during winter.
SRC (student council) LENT – 24 HOUR FAMINE
The SRC planned a Lent 24 Hour Famine event in the gym, with 22 students participating. They had worship time, a campfire, sang songs, played games, watched movies and drank a lot of juice. They finished the event with a pancake breakfast around noon on Saturday and then a few gathered for one more movie before heading home. As Lent is a time to reflect on the sacrifices Jesus made for us, the SRC wanted to plan an activity that would encourage fellowship as well as acknowledge, in their own way, Jesus’ sacrifice and the Easter message.
News and Events
Grad 2017 Valedictorian Address by Sarah Haugen Good afternoon family and friends and Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you all for coming to this very special weekend of ours. For years we have worked hard and the day has finally arrived. Thank you for your support, encouragement, and love you have given us. Without you all, […]
For those interested in applying to LCBI, the early application deadline is quickly approaching. Please make sure you register by April 1st, 2017 to ensure you receive a $100 voucher for Bison Gear. We are looking forward to having you be a part of an exciting year at LCBI! How to Apply to LCBI