The School Building
The School Building consists of modern classrooms complete with Smart Board technology, a spacious study hall, a library resource centre, a state-of-the-art computer lab, and two large science labs.
Though LCBI first opened in 1911, a significant portion of the School Building is newly refurbished. LCBI added a science wing and computer lab space in 1998 and renovated the remainder of the complex.
The School Building is also home to LCBI’s administration offices.